INTRINSIC Quality in Product is Achieved and Tested by Adopting and Consistently Following the Established procedures and norms which is Emphasized in the Quality policy.There are Separate Quality control and quality Assurance Departments headed by competent qualified and experienced personnel. Quality Control Department is effectively involved in the following Activities:To Sample Analyze and Release and Reject of each Batch.
- To Release or Reject Semi- Finished Product.
- To Release or Reject packaging and labeling Materials and the final containers in which Drugs are to be packed.
- To Release or Reject Each Batch of Finished Product that is ready for Distribution.
- To Evaluate the Quality and Ability of the Finished Products, and Semi Finished Products
- The Pharmaceutical products are manufactured, packed and tested in a way that takes account of the Requirements of ‘Current Good Manufacturing Practices’.